THE BEST MENTAL EFFECT WITH CARDS EVER INVENTED!
Dai Vernon’s “Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind” easily lives up to that description. Based on existing effects, The Professor created a beautiful elegant method to divine a card merely thought-of in any shuffled deck of cards.
R. Paul Wilson’s refinements and variations take Vernon’s masterpiece even further, adding layers of subtlety and improving elements of the handling to make the effect even easier to perform.
This Ebook includes Paul’s personal handling of this effect with several refinements:
- A new, practical way to shuffle and “set” the cards.
- A powerful “no questions” approach that’s almost like real mind reading!
- A hands-free, no touch revelation as an alternative to Vernon’s original.
- An easier way to set the cards and divine the selection.
- A hands-off divination where the thought-of card disappears before it is named, and is produced from the performers pocket.
Many of these methods have been closely-guarded secrets for decades. Paul regards this to be one of the strongest effects in his arsenal and saves it for intimate performances where a powerful card effect can become a cherished memory.
Fifteen pages with illustrations.